Yoga Alliance Registered
As a Collective, we are pleased to offer a variety of teacher trainings and workshops. Each program is unique to the lead teacher. We encourage you to read the information below, speak with the lead teacher, teachers/graduates and visit our studio.
Yoga-Mojo’s RYT200 YTT begins Friday, September 22nd
200-Hr Essence Of Yoga Teacher Training
Whether you want to become a yoga teacher, or are looking to delve deeper into your own personal practice, this life-changing training is for you! Essence Of Yoga Teacher Training is steeped in 12 years of graduating classes and development from it’s original creator, Dharma Richards of the Yoga Garden, and was re-developed by Heather Blanchard of the Yoga Garden to meet the newest Yoga Alliance Standards. You do not have to be an advanced practitioner or want to be a future teacher to enroll.
Outlined below is basic information regarding the program, including dates, tuition and application. Our program will certify graduates at a level exceeding the Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Teacher Training requirements, and is offered to anyone, with at least 6 months of formal yoga practice who wants to formalize their study of yoga in order to live it both on and off the mat. Registration is limited and space fills quickly.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions, would like a consultation, or need assistance in any way.
Days/Times: Summer-Early Fall 2024 YTT Yoga Immersion Dates are TBD & will be announced soon!
Course Topics Overview
*Classical Hatha & Vinyasa Training with Concentrations in Restorative & Yin Yoga *Beginning – Advanced Dynamic Sequencing * Yoga Philosophy & Lifestyle *Ethical Guidelines *Various Styles & Types of Yoga *Karma Yoga & Selfless Service *The 8-Limbed Path of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras *Mantras & Mudras *Pranayama (Breathwork) & Meditation Techniques *Yoga Postures, Balances & Inversions *Yoga Nidra & Relaxation *Yogic Nutrition *Ayurvedic Principles *Chakras * Business of Yoga *Teaching Circles *Ancient Texts & Scriptural Studies *Teaching & Assisting Practicum *Anatomy & Physiology * Adjustments & Modifications *Intro to Prenatal Yoga *Yoga History *Developing a Daily Practice & Practice Journal *Homework, Essays and Practice Tests*
Requirements & Other Considerations:
*20-Class Pass is included in tuition ($260 value) for the duration of the program; weekly class participation is required
*100% Attendance is Mandatory. Pre-approved makeup hours will be billed at an hourly rate (up to $50/hr) in correspondence to any hours missed unless there are special circumstances.
*Daily Asana, Pranayama & Meditation Practice (home study or in class setting)
*7 required textbooks (not included in tuition)
*Attendance in a weekly class at CYC or other approved certified RYS facility
*Three research papers and 20 class reviews
*Karma Yoga – 9 hours minimum Volunteer Service (does not have to be ‘yoga’ related)
*10 Hours of Student Teaching towards the end of program
*10% Off Any class pass & retail items through the end of the program with
Pricing includes 20-Class pass throughout duration of program
Option 1: $2,900 Paid in Full by November 30th, 2023 ($250 is non-refundable/non-transferable) with Application.
Option 2: $500 Deposit ($250 is non-refundable/non-transferable) with application prior to December 15, 2023, and 5 auto-payments of $520/ea. due the 1st of each month prior to each of the first 5 training weekends.
Option 3: After December 30, 2023, $3,200 Paid in Full ($300 is non-refundable/non-transferable) with Application
Option 4: After December 30, 2023, $600 Deposit ($300 is non-refundable/non-transferable) with Application; and 5 auto-payments of $520 due the 1st of each month prior to each of the first 5 weekends
A Few Words About This Training From Past Graduates:
*Life-Changing *Powerfully Impactful *Beyond Expectations *Helped Me Grow My Practice & Live My Yoga Daily *We Became Family *I Didn’t Want It To End!
Live Your Yoga Former YTT Trainings
Essence Of Yoga Training Video
200-Hr Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training & Studies Program
Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training is registered with Yoga Alliance and is a 5-star rated program by students! (YMYTT200)
YMYTT200 begins September 2023
Yoga-Mojo 200-hour Teacher Training (YMYTT200)
is a comprehensive training course in the ancient teachings of yoga coupled with knowledge gleaned from many wonderful teachers and years of practice and teaching. The training is designed to help you deepen your personal practice while enriching your understanding of the history of the practice, the philosophy of the practice and to prepare you to become a wonderful and confident yogi/yogini/yoga teacher.
The YMYTT200 curriculum is a nine-month program that meets one weekend per month. Content rich, you’ll progress through the program via lecture, discussion and experiential learning. The curriculum covers
- The Pancha Maha Bhutas ~ 5 Great Elements.
- Patanjali’s 8-Limbs of Yoga~ and includes yoga history and yoga practice theory.
- You’ll dive into the physical poses with an understanding of alignment & anatomy.
- Students learn the Yoga-Mojo Method for creating dynamic asana sequences along with mindful class themes.
- You’ll learn pranayama (breathwork) and dhyana (meditation).
- In addition, YMYTT200 includes an introduction to mantras, mudras, chakras and mythology.
Each month you’ll revisit the previous teachings along with experiential learning and contemplative self-study.
As a teacher in training, YMYTT200 provides you the tools so you are empowered to create yoga practices that are safe and effective.
Anatomy includes an overview of the bones & muscles and how they are used in yoga asana – and, how best to adapt postures for each student.
There is an art to yoga sequencing and YMYTT200 includes the Yoga-Mojo Methodology: Art of Sequencing~ As you get deeper in your knowledge you’ll be introduced to how best to serve different demographics (seniors, children, pregnancy) and you can then hone your skills even more with practice teachings and community classes.
All YMYTT students
- must attend every weekend of training
- provide community classes and
- pass the YMYTT200 Review in order to receive Yoga-Mojo YMYTT Certification.
- Upon completion, graduates are able to register as a 200-hour Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance®
In depth content, quality instruction and more.
Complete the YMYTT200 Application
Early Bird: $2700 available through August 15th – Paid in Full
Option 1: $3,000 Paid in Full by October 1st.
$250 is non-refundable/non-transferable with Application.
Option 2: $3100 – Payment Plan.
$500 Deposit and 5 auto-payments of $520 due the 1st of each month prior to each of the first five training weekends.
$250 is non-refundable/non-transferable) with application
All pricing options include a 20-Class pass throughout duration of program
2023-2024 PROPOSED WEEKEND TRAINING DATES*
- SEP 22-24
- OCT 20-22
- NOV 10-12
- DEC 1-3
- JAN 5-7
- FEB 2-4
- FEB 16-18
- MAR 8-10
- APR 5-7
*Dates to be confirmed
YMYTT Graduates Feedback
- Our Yogi, Loretta Jo, went several extra “miles” to take us on this journey during 2020. She made it happen and we are all so appreciative and grateful. So much more than a Yoga Teacher Training. ❤
- I will definitely recommend Yoga-Mojo/Loretta Jo Schlatzer to anyone seeking a deeper experience in Yoga. Her kind and compassionate professionalism is spot on. The instruction and material she provides is probably the best out there. I compared schools before I signed up for training and Yoga-Mojo outranked any of the other providers. She also came highly recommended by a trusted friend. Not only am I able to teach now but I also have a mentor I trust.
- Beyond her vast knowledge of yoga, Loretta Jo shares her gifts, including the playing the harmonium, her style of story telling, her personal experiences and the methodology of sharing her practice.
- Loretta Jo’s program is amazing!
- YMYTT was great. It was well rounded, organized, and very detailed. I appreciated the care that was taken to share the practice and encourage every student to grow. In the midst of a pandemic, Loretta made a pivot that allowed us to continue our training in a safe and practical way. I shared a journey with amazing women that I hope to remain connected with for life!
- I would highly recommend Yoga~Mojo for RYT200 teacher training. Loretta Jo’s breadth of knowledge and openness for sharing all she has learned is refreshing. I will cherish my journey to become an RYT200 with Yoga~Mojo. I look forward to continuing my training with Yoga~Mojo and Loretta Jo as I begin to teach.
- Very organized, thorough, and just an exceptional program!
300/500-Hr Yoga-Mojo Yoga Teacher Training & Studies Program
Yoga-Mojo’s 300-hr Yoga Teacher Training & Studies Program (YMYTT300/500)
Applications being accepted for
Yoga-Mojo’s 300-hr Yoga Teacher Training & Studies Program
Is designed for students who have a desire to go deeper into the yogic lifestyle and are looking to enhance and refine their teaching and/or practice. While designed for teachers, it is a wonderful program that helps all practitioners of yoga continue their studies of the practice whether the student desires to teach or chooses to enrich their own personal yoga journey.
Note: The following requisites are designed to ensure all students choosing to participate have an enjoyable and successful experience.
Pre-requisites for Yoga-Mojo’s Yoga Teacher Training & Studies Program RYT300. Student….
- Currently has a regular yoga practice
- Has completed an RYT200 Program
- Agrees to commit to the program with attendance in all sessions and completion of all assignments
- Submits an online application, has read the Teachers Ethical Guidelines and reviewed/signed the Yoga-Mojo RYT300/500 Agreement
Yoga-Mojo’s Yoga Teacher Training & Studies Program (YMYTT300/500)
encourages students and teachers to live their yoga practice both on and off the mat. YMYTT300/500 provides advanced and more subtle training techniques in a welcoming and supportive environment.
Following the suggested curriculum guidelines recognized by the Yoga Alliance for a 300-hour program, YMYTT300/500 provides both a review of & goes much deeper and broader into foundational topics while imparting students’ knowledge of advanced teachings and application of the teachings. This training provides rich content and allows time for discussion while ensuring students fully grasp the ‘topic’ by being able to answer the ‘what’, ‘why’, ‘how’ in each topic and demonstrating their understanding of said topic.
Each weekend includes practice of pranayama, meditation, asana, philosophy, mantra, mudra, asana, mythology & more.
YMYTT – 300-Hour Topics & Overview
Humanities / Yoga Philosophy * Lifestyle & Ethics * Anatomy & Physiology * Teaching Essentials/Teaching Methodology * Advanced Techniques, Training & Practicum * Yoga Mythology
It’s Loretta Jo’s most sincere desire to honor the heritage of this ancient practice and share the teachings of yoga in the modern world while upholding the highest teaching standards — supporting each yoga student/teacher on their path as they learn and grow both professionally and personally.
Complete the YMYTT300/500 Application (see below)
Additional Information about YMYTT300/500 Program:
*YMYTT300/500 is a 12-month + weekend program and may be offered as three separate 100+ hour modules.
*Participation in regularly scheduled group classes at CYC is required.
*Completion of YMYTT300/500 assigned homework and monthly quizzes/assessments.
*25 Class Pass ($350 value) is included in tuition.
Feedback from Yoga-Mojo RYT200 Graduates
DOWNLOAD YMYTT300 APPLICATION
2024 WEEKEND TRAINING DATES COMING SOON