UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS
𑁍 Yoga Therapy 𑁍
Check Out Our NEW Yoga Therapy 5-Class Series For Full Body Balance!
Join Rachel Manetti, Certified Yoga Therapist and trusted advisor to clients living with chronic pain, to practice new and softer ways of managing your pain and tension. In this 5-Week Series, you’ll grow your own pain relief tools including targeted movement, stillness, breath and the deeply restorative practice of yoga nidra.
As a Certified Yoga Therapist, Rachel Manetti helps her clients living with chronic pain learn to alleviate their symptoms through the tools of yoga.
When: Thursdays @ 12:30 October 5 – November 2
Resister today to save your spot for whole body therapy relief!
Cary Yoga Collective
Cary Yoga Collective offers a variety of classes with knowledgeable teachers and personal styles.
A consistent practice can Physically:
- increase flexibility and range of motion
- build muscle strength and tone
- impact respiration, circulations and central nervous system
- help maintain a balanced metabolism
- maintain or loose weight
- improve cardio and circulatory health
- improve overall athletic performance
- prevent injury
- ease back pain
- support improved balance
a consistent practice can mentally help:
- create mental clarity and calmness
- increase body awareness
- relieves chronic stress patterns
- relaxes the mind
- centers attention and
- sharpens concentration
We invite you to join us on the mat~
Learn new tools that support you and your overall health and wellness and…
Join a supportive yoga community