Thank you for your support in keeping Cary Yoga Collective a safe and healthy community. CYC teachers are fully vaccinated.
Wearing of masks is not required at this time. See below for additional in-studio protocols.
IN-STUDIO – SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Class attendance is limited to fourteen to seventeen students depending on the class.
- Arrive early in order to place your mat an appropriate distance from fellow students
- We ask students to bring their own mats and props, however, studio mats/props are available.
- Masks are not required at this time.
- Note: Some in-studio classes may be simultaneously broadcast via Zoom (in studio students will be off-camera)
- We ask that students be vaccinated. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons, please let us know.
- Please do not attend an in-studio class/workshop/training if you are not feeling well or if you have been in recent contact with someone with COVID-19.
- CYC Studio has a commercial AirBox Air Purifier* that runs continuously within the studio. In addition, and depending on weather, we have the option of opening multiple doors bringing in fresh air from outside.
*Note: As another layer of protection, Cary Yoga Collective has a commercial AIRBOX Air Purifier in-studio. AirBox is the only commercial-grade solution that uses Certified HEPA filtration with high velocity to affect the dynamic room air flow for a comprehensive pathogen hardened solution.
- Pre-registration is required for in-studio classes; If class is full, you can register and be on the waitlist. If a spot opens you’ll receive notification via email or text.
- Please give yourself time to arrive ~10-15 minutes to set your mat.
- Cancellations must be made six hours prior to the start of class. Your account will be charged if you are a no show.
For students who love practicing online, outdoors, or off-hours, we will continue offering live online classes, recorded practices via Vimeo and/or MindBody and continuing with our outdoor in-person options and special events.
At CYC, we value personal choice however, we ask students attending in-person classes not attend if you are not feeling well, have a fever or cough. Thank you for your support and understanding as we continue to navigate supporting our yoga community.