In studio classes is available for vaccinated students. Proof of vaccine is required. You will need to show your vaccine card just once and your account will be updated to reflect same. All teachers are fully vaccinated. Thank you for your support in keeping Cary Yoga Collective a safe and healthy community.
Wearing of masks is not required at this time. See below for additional in-studio protocols.
If you are against vaccination on principle, we are not the studio for you and we wish you the best for finding a studio home.
If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons, please let us know. We look forward to supporting you in studio when transmission levels drop to the point where we can feel comfortable ensuring your safety. We do hope you enjoy our virtual class options.
IN-STUDIO – SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Class attendance is limited to fourteen to sixteen students depending on the class.
- Arrive early in order to place your mat an appropriate distance from fellow students
- Students must bring their own mats and props
- Masks are not required at this time
- Note: Some in-studio classes may be simultaneously broadcast via Zoom (in studio students will be off-camera)
- Students must be fully vaccinated
- Please do not attend an in-studio class/workshop/training if you are not feeling well or if you have been in recent contact with someone with COVID-19
- CYC Studio has a commercial AirBox Air Purifier that runs continuously within the studio. In addition, and depending on weather, we have the option of opening multiple doors bringing in fresh air from outside
Note: As another layer of protection, Cary Yoga Collective has a commercial AIRBOX Air Purifier in-studio. AirBox is the only commercial-grade solution that uses Certified HEPA filtration with high velocity to affect the dynamic room air flow for a comprehensive pathogen hardened solution.
- Pre-registration is required for in-studio classes; If class is full, you can register and be on the waitlist. If a spot opens you’ll receive notification via email.
- Please give yourself time to arrive ~10-15 minutes to set your mat.
- Cancellations must be made six hours prior to the start of class. Your account will be charged if you are a no show. For students who love practicing online, outdoors, or off-hours, we will continue offering live online classes, recorded practices via Vimeo and continuing with our outdoor in-person options and special events.
For students who love practicing online, outdoors, or off-hours, we will continue offering live online classes, recorded practices via Vimeo and/or MindBody and continuing with our outdoor in-person options and special events.
At CYC, we value personal choice however, we require students attending in-person classes be vaccinated. Thank you for your support and understanding as we continue to navigate supporting our yoga community during this time.